Monday, January 9, 2012

Cheesy Grub Sandwiches

I made these tonight for dinner. Everyone really liked them!! I found the recipe at Real Mom Kitchen. I also made these homemade fries...YUM!!

You will need:
1# ground beef
2 t. McCormick Montreal steak seasoning
1 t. Worcestershire sauce
2 T. butter
2 T. flour
3/4 c. milk
1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese

Brown beef in a skillet with the steak seasoning and Worcestershire sauce until full cooked. Drain off grease (I also rinsed my meat with hot water) and set aside.

In a saucepan, melt butter. Whisk in the flour and cook over medium heat until it turns golden brown. Slowly whisk in the milk and bring to a boil; cook until thickened. Remove from the heat and blend in cheese until melted and smooth.

Add cheese mixture to the beef mixture. Stir until combined.

Serve on hot dog or hamburger buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment