Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ranch Chicken



This was DELICIOUS!!! Our whole family really liked it!! AND it was REALLY EASY to make!!

I think I found it on Pinterest...but I can't be sure.

You will need:
6 pieces chicken (I used 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts and cut each in half)
1 c. corn flakes, crushed
1 c. shredded parmesan cheese
1 pkg. of dry ranch dressing mix
1 stick of butter or margarine, melted

Combine corn flakes, cheese and ranch dressing in a bowl.

Coat each chicken piece with butter and then roll to coat in corn flake mixture. Place in baking dish. I had a little leftover of the corn flake mixture so I pressed it onto the chicken. Then I drizzled the leftover butter on top of the chicken.

Bake at 400 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until chicken is done.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment