Monday, March 5, 2012

Pinwheels

I made these a while back and I thought they were really good! I found the recipe on Happy Homemaker Cindy


*I did not take this picture. I found it on the internet...but this is what they do look like!

You will need:
2- 8 oz. pkgs. of cream cheese (I used neufchatel)
1 pkg. dry ranch salad dressing mix
1/2 c. minced sweet red pepper
1/2 c. minced celery
1/4 c. red onion, chopped
flour tortillas (burrito size)

With a mixer, mix cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. Add in the veggies. Mix well. Spread about 1/2 - 3/4 cup on tortillas and roll up tightly. Place on plate and refrigerate a couple of hours. Slice & serve!

**You could change these up and add black olives, use green onion instead of red, add shredded carrots, chopped cucumbers...make them with whatever you have on hand and to your preferences!

ENJOY!! :)

1 comment: