Friday, April 6, 2012

Bada Bing Pork Chops

I made these as a freezer meal a little while back and we had them last night for dinner. I thought they were pretty good in the oven, but they would be much better on the grill!

You will need:
1 c. Italian salad dressing
1/2 c. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 c. applesauce
1/4 c. hot pepper sauce
1 lime, juiced (I used about 1/4 c. bottled lime juice)
6 pork chops

Mix all ingredients together (except pork) in a bowl. Pour over pork chops and let marinade for 6 hours or overnight.

Grill until no longer pink. (Or, remove pork chops from marinade and bake in pan at 400 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.)

*To freeze, I combined all of the ingredients in a freezer bag and froze. I pulled the pork chops out the day before I needed them and let them thaw in the refrigerator and they marinated as they thawed.


I found this recipe on allrecipes.com
.
The author recommends using the leftover marinade for basting (after boiling it)...I did not do this. I thought they had a pretty good flavor without that step.

No comments:

Post a Comment