Monday, March 14, 2011

Meatloaf

We are not huge fans of meatloaf in our house but I give it a try every now & then for something different. We eat meatloaf about once a year. HA! I had made this meatloaf as a freezer meal a few months ago and just pulled it out last week. I was told it was the "best meatloaf I have ever had".

You will need:
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/2 c. crushed Ritz crackers
3/4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
1 packet of dry onion soup
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 c. ketchup (plus extra for drizzling)
2 T. steak sauce

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

I mix everything together until it well combined and then shape into a loaf and put into an 8x8 baking dish. (I like to drizzle a little bit of ketchup over the top of the meatloaf before I bake it.)

Bake until the center is no longer pink, approximately 50-70 minutes.


ENJOY!!

*I found this recipe here on allrecipes.com. I followed this recipe as written, except for how she mixed it together. Why waste extra dishes??

No comments:

Post a Comment