Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Seeds

Are you trying to figure out what to do with all of those pumpkin seeds? I posted this last year on the Centsible Shopping site but thought I'd post here again...LOVE these!!

I first dug out the seeds and tried to sort them out from the "gook" the best I could and put them in a colander. I rinsed them off with water to get more of the "gook" off. Then I laid them all out on paper towels in a single layer to dry out overnight.

I only had a small amount of pumpkin seeds (about 1/2 cup) because I bought an overpriced hull-less pumpkin.

I combined:
1 t. melted butter
1/8 t. seasoned salt
1/8 t. garlic salt
1/2 t. Worcestershire sauce

Stir the pumpkin seeds into this mixture and then lay them out on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 275 and bake for 1 hour, stirring about every 15 minutes.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment